Pharmacist Applications and Forms
All application fees are nonrefundable. Once an application is submitted and the fee is paid, the withdrawal of an application or discovery of the submission of an incorrect application type does not merit return or refund of the application fee. Do not submit an application if you are unsure of which application type to submit.
Do not send cash.
- Iowa Pharmacist License Renewal Application A valid credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) is required for online renewal. There will be a $2.00 convenience fee charged for online renewal and payment. The renewal certificate will be mailed within a few days of the online renewal.
- Licensure by License Transfer
- Affidavit of Non-College Sponsored Program
- Iowa Pharmacist License Renewal Application
- Licensure by Examination Application
- Licensure by Score Transfer Application - To be used to transfer a NAPLEX score taken in another state to the Iowa Board of Pharmacy through NABP.