Initial Applicants: You must disclose all disciplinary action, regardless of where or how long ago it occurred. Failure to disclose a disciplinary action could result in delays in processing your application or in your application being denied.
Renewals: You are required to disclose only disciplinary action from the time of your last application.
The application requires the disclosure of the following:
- Any disciplinary or enforcement action imposed by any licensing agency or regulatory authority on any license or registration held by the individual.
- Knowledge of any charges, complaints or investigations, pending before any licensing authority.
- Any license or registration denials by any licensing authority.
The following information is required to be submitted for any disclosures:
- A written description of the event(s).
- All unredacted documents related to any disciplinary or enforcement action imposed by any licensing agency or regulatory authority.