1. Home
  2. General Notifications (Interns)

General Notifications (Interns)

Individuals are required to report to the Board, within ten days, a change of name, address, or email.

Changes to your address, email address, phone number, or employment may be made through your online profile.

Name changes can be made using the Individual Licensee/Registrant Online Notification of Name Change form. To change your name you must attach a copy of the legal name change document (name change petition, marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.)