Applications and Forms
- License Renewal Application (Do not submit prior to November 1)
- New License or Change Application - (DO NOT USE FOR PIC CHANGES)
- Click HERE to access the Iowa Pharmacy Law Boot Camp: Education for Iowa Nonresident Pharmacists.
- Instate Limited Use Pharmacy Application Addendum - The addendum is required to be submitted in addition to the pharmacy application
- Pharmacy Counseling Signage
- PIC Change - Application for Permanent PIC Change
- PIC Change - Notification for Temporary PIC Change
- PIC Change - Notification for Interim PIC Change (Leave of Absences)
- Resident Pharmacy Corporate Renewal Form
- Request for Exemption from PMP Reporting
- Telepharmacy License Application – Resident pharmacies only
- Pharmacy Closing Notification
A pharmacy can access its at any time during the year to update the pharmacy’s hours, practice/services, compounding practice, accreditations, employees, and general contact information. A pharmacy can also print a copy of the pharmacy and/or CSA certificate within the online profile.
If the pharmacy’s online profile has not previously been accessed, the pharmacy license holder may utilize the “sign up” option to create login credentials.
On November 1 of every year, the renewal period opens for all pharmacy licenses. Pharmacies can access the online profile to renew the pharmacy license online. The following items are required to be submitted with the online renewal application.
- Inspection Report
- Prescription Label
- Home State License Verification
- Acknowledgement and Attestation Form (completed by PIC)
- Acknowledgement and Attestation form (completed by PIC)