COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibodies Webinar February 11, 2021
IDPH will be hosting a COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies webinar on February 11, 2021 from 10-11 AM CT. Lisa Mascardo, PharmD, FASHP (University of Iowa Health Care) and Kathy Stone, PharmD, RPh, BCSCP (CHI Health Missouri Valley) will:
- Discuss how to implement an outpatient monoclonal antibody infusion service within an established healthcare organization.
- Describe how to access bamlanivimab and/or casirivimab/imdevimab and identify the appropriate contact(s) who can assist with the process.
- Recognize strategies to increase provider awareness and patient acceptance of COVID-19 monoclonal antibody therapies.
- Identify anecdotal treatment trends and outcomes realized by sites that have already implemented infusion services for monoclonal antibodies.
- Discuss opportunities for treating long-term care residents with COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies.
In addition to the speakers, Alexis Beyer, PharmD, MPH, CPH (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services); Madhu Murphy, MD, MSci (Eli Lilly); and Stephen Westing, PhD (Regeneron) will be available following speaker presentations to answer your questions. This webinar (both live and recorded) is CE accredited for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nursing, board of medicine, PA, respiratory care therapists, and EMTs/paramedics.
Please use the following link to register: REGISTER
For registration questions, please contact Cassie Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.