February 11, 2021
10:00am – 11:00am CT
After the live webinar, this course will be available on-demand (home-study) at www.ceimpact.com through February 11, 2022.
IDPH will be hosting a free COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies webinar on February 11, 2021 from 10-11 AM CT. The purpose of this webinar is to increase awareness of available monoclonal antibodies and provide discussion on
implementing monoclonal antibody infusions within established healthcare organizations. This webinar is intended for healthcare providers, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians.
Lisa Mascardo, PharmD, FASHP (University of Iowa Health Care) and Kathy Stone, PharmD, RPh, BCSCP (CHI Health Missouri Valley) will:
- Discuss how to implement an outpatient monoclonal antibody infusion service within an established healthcare organization.
- Describe how to access bamlanivimab and/or casirivimab/imdevimab and identify the appropriate contact(s) who can assist with the process.
- List strategies to increase provider awareness and patient acceptance of COVID-19 monoclonal antibody therapies.
- Identify anecdotal treatment trends and outcomes realized by sites that have already implemented infusion services for monoclonal antibodies.
- Discuss opportunities for treating long-term care residents with COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies.
In addition to the speakers, Alexis Beyer, PharmD, MPH, CPH (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) and Ronald Rideman, PharmD (Regeneron) will be available following speaker presentations to answer your questions.
Continuing education units for this webinar, both live and recorded, are available. Additional information can be found here.