Today's COVID-19 Therapeutics Brief (1.25.22) includes detailed information on the following highlights.
- Bamlanvimab/Etesevimab and REGEN-COV no longer authorized for use by FDA
- Allocations for mAbs, PrEP and Antivirals
- Disposal of extra doses of Nirmatrelvir from blister packs for patients with low eGFR
- COVID-19 treatment guidelines when there are logistical or supply constraints
- Patient prioritization for outpatient Anti-SARS-CoV-2 therapies with supply constraints
- FDA expands use of REMDESIVIR
- COVID-19 treatment guidelines for Evusheld
Healthcare provider questions regarding COVID-19 therapeutics can be directed to the C19 Therapeutics Call Center at (515) 281-7317 or emailed to C19Therapeutics@idph.iowa.gov.