The Board will be conducting a routine review of 657 Iowa Administrative Code, as required by Iowa Code every five years. At this time, the Board is requesting comments and suggestions from interested parties for potential changes to:
- Chapter 6, "General Pharmacy Practice"
- Chapter 8, "Universal Practice Standards"
- Chapter 22, "Unit Dose, Alternative Packaging, and Emergency Boxes"
- Chapter 23, “Care Facility Pharmacy Practice”
- Chapter 41, “Outsourcing Facilities”
If your submission contains a suggestion to rescind a rule, please provide your assessment of how public safety will be protected without the rule. When submitting comments, please identify any potential patient safety and fiscal impact that may result from the proposed change.
Please submit comments and suggestions about the chapters listed above no later than May 16, 2022 to Sue Mears at firstname.lastname@example.org.