The Board licenses/registers Controlled Substances Act (CSA) registrants, drug wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacist-interns, pharmacies, pharmacy support persons, and pharmacy technicians.

All license and registration renewal applications should be submitted at least 30 days prior to expiration to ensure no interruption of practice or business operations due to an expired registration or license.

Printed from the Iowa Board of Pharmacy website on March 20, 2018 at 11:52pm.