The following information is available through the online services menu. : In order to utilize certain portions of the online services website, you must log in to a user account.
- View User Profile and Update Demographics - Update your contact information, including your e-mail address.
- Renew Licenses and Registrations - Renew an existing license/registration. Please note: the option to renew will not be available more than 60 days prior to your renewal date. Online initial applications are still in development, to submit an initial application download the applicable application from Forms.
- Initial Application Status Check - Check the status of your initial application for licensure/registration.
- License/Registration Verification - Look up a licensee/registrant.
- Credentialer License/Registration Verification Portal - For use by credentialers and agencies who are required to consistently verify multiple licenses/registrations
- Self-report to IMP3 - Submit a self-report to IMP3.
- File a Complaint - Find information about the complaint review process and submit a complaint against a licensee or registrant.
- Online Application for New Limited Distributors - This application should only be used by applicants that have never been licensed in Iowa, at the facility's current location, as a Limited Distributor.
- Online Application for New Third-Party Logistic Providers (3PL) - This application should only be used by applicants that have never been licensed in Iowa, at the facility's current location, as a 3PL.
Order and Purchase of Data Files Identifying Licensees/Registrants - This site will permit you to order the specific files needed, pay for the files online, and immediately download the files. If you have any questions or issues, please contact Terry.